Today, we are all about the perfect Champagne Sister Brunch...with that in mind, we've enlisted Author of "Entertaining With Love", Savvy Home Cook, Entertaining Expert, and Food Network Winner Marc Sievers to imagine an amazing brunch for a proper Champagne Sister get together!
Marc J. Sievers is an entertaining expert, elevated home cook, and author of the renowned Entertaining with Love cookbook and entertaining guide, and winner of Bobby's Dinner Battle: Battle Chicago on Food Network. As co-founder and Creative Director at Marc-Ryan & Co., Marc is constantly hard at work developing new, useful, and inspired cooking and entertaining content for his readers and clientele.
Marc’s highly accomplished years of experience across high-end retail, style, and food and entertaining have enabled him to create and curate truly easy, chic, flavorful, and accessible kitchen and entertaining know-how for his clientele. With his career spanning Boston, New York City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Chicago, Marc has dedicated himself to perfecting and sharing his vision of everyday living with style!
We begin with a *CLINK!* of our very own Champagne Sisters special Champagne cocktail:
|St. Germaine Bubbles|
- St. Germain - 6 tablespoons, divided
- Champagne - (your favorite) - 1 bottle, chilled
- Basil - 6 leaves, small
- Blueberries - 18, gently smashed (using the back of a spoon)
- Lemon Juice - 6 teaspoon, divided
- Lemon Curls - for garnish
- Sugar - 6 cubes
- Start by filling 6 flutes with champagne.
- Next, evenly divide the St. Germain and lemon juice into each flute.
- Garnish with basil, blueberries and lemon curls.
- Right before serving, drop a sugar cube into each flute.
- TIP: While the basil and blueberries do not add a lot of flavor directly to the aperitif, it’s an unexpected (but FABULOUS!) surprise at the end when you bite and get the spiciness of the basil and sweetness of the blueberry. It almost acts as a palette cleanser and readies your taste buds for what’s next!
A special selection for our Champagne Sister @TravelingFlute: A "Little Gold Glamour" canape, because it has glitter, the blueberries offer a beautiful vibrant color, and goat cheese makes EVERYTHING better! Plus, a perfect bite with your full flute of St. Germaine Bubbles firmly in hand. *CLINK!* HERE for Marc's recipe!
|Little Gold Glamour|
Paired with our fluteful of bubbly, here is Marc's sumptuous and rich Eggs Provençal. A perfect beginning to any Champagne Brunch. The recipe is from his book Entertaining With Love.
Our Champagne Sisters @ChampagneMemori & @LadyCofBespoke are together in PARIS right now, swilling Champagne, and so this chocolate & fruit from Marc's Weekly Blog featuring Paris, Chocolate & Champagne is PERFECTION for them! *CLINK!* HERE to learn how to make these unbelievably tasty bites!
|Paris, Chocolate & Champagne|
|Black Mission Figs & Honey|
The radio podcast of *Clink, Chat & Catch Up!* with Marc Sievers @marcjsievers will air July 31st @noon PST. But, we wanted to show you the Champagne Sister brunch NOW & figured, why wait?! What are YOUR favorite Champagne Brunch recipes to serve your Champagne Sisters, Champagne Misters, family & friends? Tell, tell!
*Clink, Chat & Catch Up!* airs every Wednesday and features an interview with an inspirational person who is following their passion and dreams, and the story behind how they did it! *cork popping* Our goal here at the Bubbly Talk Radio Network is to give the people that listen to us a platform to spread the word on their passions, because after all, that is what we're all about! Want to nominate YOUR Champagne Sister or Champagne Mister for an interview? *CLINK!* here & tell us about 'em!